There are lots of opportunities to volunteer with the Severn Estuary Partnership, particularly through our flagship project, Litter Free Coast and Sea Somerset.
Please check back on this page for updates and volunteer opportunities as and when new projects get up and running.
Get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Current opportunities with the Severn Estuary Partnership:
Student Placement Opportunities
- We are currently offering a variety of student placement opportunities; visit the placements page or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Severn Estuary Spring Clean
- The Severn Estuary Spring Clean takes place annually and involves volunteers cleaning up the entire coast of the Estuary. Find out more here.
Severn Estuary Big Beach Clean
- The Severn Estuary Big Beach Clean, in partnership with the Marine Conservation Society, takes place annually and involves volunteers cleaning up the entire coast of the Estuary in one weekend! Find out more here.
Current opportunities with Litter Free Coast and Sea Somerset:
- Attending and taking part in a community beach clean-up
- Organising a beach clean-up in your local community
- Creating a project or campaign for your local area.
- Becoming a Somerset Poo Fighter.
- Teambuilding days with work colleagues through organising a beach clean.
- Student placement opportunities.
- Assisting with our social media and website communications.
- Delivering lessons and outreach activities to local schools/colleges.
Visit the Litter Free Coast and Sea Somerset website for more information.